E-mails don't reach certain providers

mmgw27

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a new user and I'm rather clueless here.

I had trouble sending emails (or, more precisely, delivering them) from my domain address via Roundcube, but I solved it by enabling DKIM.

I can now receive emails from pretty much everyone and successfully send them to the more popular providers such as gmail or outlook.

BUT for some reason my emails don't reach more local (Polish) email providers such as wp.pl or o2.pl

I don't even get a bounce-back email, it looks like they go out but don't make it past some filter on the other end.

Is there something I can do about this, some setting I could experiment with?

ctyrd

Reaction score
Do you have an email address at wp.pl or o2.pl?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a new user and I'm rather clueless here.

I had trouble sending emails (or, more precisely, delivering them) from my domain address via Roundcube, but I solved it by enabling DKIM.

I can now receive emails from pretty much everyone and successfully send them to the more popular providers such as gmail or outlook.

BUT for some reason my emails don't reach more local (Polish) email providers such as wp.pl or o2.pl

I don't even get a bounce-back email, it looks like they go out but don't make it past some filter on the other end.

Is there something I can do about this, some setting I could experiment with?
Unfortunately, we can not control how other email providers handle emails after they are sent from our service. Since you can confirm your service is working properly I would recommend reaching out to those providers and make an inquiry asking if they have any blocks on your domain ( or our sending servers) that is causing the issue.

mmgw27

Reaction score
Thanks. I might do that, but I don't have my hopes up.

Just an idea, though: could this have something to do with the lack of SSL?

Is there a way to enable it?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
some email providers may also have blacklisted some email providers.
depending on if they got caught spamming etc;
ive seen this where gmail blocked yahoo email before because of spam.
so ssl would not matter for email.

to have ssl enabled, staff would need to enable it if you dont have it,.