Ehcsah Technologies

kadaver

Reaction score
Ive had my site up for about 1-2 weeks now, and still working all the bugs out, i'd like to get some opinions on it and the forum. To give a little bit of info on it:

http://ehcsah.uni.cc Ehcsah Technologies - Experimental Technologies and Research

First of all its a Technology based site, the name gives it away, with hopefully projects and expeirments (i'm a bit of an inventor/engineer, no degrees yet) from not just me but the community too.
Second I plan to set up a part for the tv software that im working on, when it finally works and its beta tested by the community ill put it on its own site (that if it gets good reviews).

The Forum works without problems so if you signup and post any where use the forum, let me know if im missing any good topics, also the forum login and main login are connected, so sign up in the forum and your automaticlly added in the main site. No need to sign up twice.

Thank you for any input
- Barry

PS.: not a whole lot of content yet but I havent had a lot of time to work on it lately and im waiting on the .com domain to be setup before I get crazy with things.

LHVWB

Reaction score
The template could do with some work, it's probably a bit too simple and the menu/sidebars are not well defined. Also it work look better if you could try to avoid changing templates when you start using the forum, or at least have the same looking header.

One other thing, Your forums need a link back to the main site for navigational reasons (maybe through the logo). Apart from that the site is pretty good.

kadaver

Reaction score
thanks for the input.
I adjusted the forum header, but I cant really do to much to the header in the form of changing the colors or style to match the main, im not that good with css. I didnt really think about changing the logo link, but it gave me achance to fix the x10ad link I noticed it was stuck aginst the side of the header.
There is now space for a 468x60 banner ad above it, any offers for the forum or the main spot? also any one can put their links in the link exchange, theyll show up on the web links page and the left side bar on almost all of the pages of the site, but not the forum yet.

Sohail

Reaction score
I think your site would look much better if you added some colour and eye catching graphics (web 2.0 of course ;)). Your logo is a bit plain too but everything else is okay i guess... 5/10.

sunils

Reaction score
The site has a good design and neat and professional layout. But i found some problems. I am getting a horizontal scrollbar. Please adjust the size to correct it. your google ads is making the page a little longer. you could have used a horizontal ads rather than a vertical one and put it at the bottom. so you will not get that blank spaces.

daman371

Reaction score
The layout is very good. Put some good content on there and you'll have yourself a good site.