Email Advertising - Free and Effective

pc-whizz

Reaction score
Have a great website? Send emails?
I know of a great way to advertise your website for FREE. Yep, thats right, 100% free.

The Steps

1. Open your email program (I'm using MS Office Outlook 2003)

2. Navigate your way to the signature section. In Office Outlook it's under Tools > Options > Mail Format > Signatures.

3. Design a signature with your website address and maybe an ad to help you earn some money.

4. Name your signature and select it for new messages, replies and forwards.

5. Send your emails as usual but you will let people know your website address without typing it!

I hope you enjoyed this info and come back for more. For this and many more tutorials about advertising and computers, visit my website @ www.pc-whizz.com.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough. Another good way would be to use x10Exchange, the link exchange service run by x10Hosting though. Putting a link in your signature on the forums works too, in case you didn't already figure that :D

-Luke.

pc-whizz

Reaction score
Fair enough. Another good way would be to use x10Exchange, the link exchange service run by x10Hosting though. Putting a link in your signature on the forums works too, in case you didn't already figure that :D

-Luke.

Good point. I do now have a link in my signature and I have looked at the x10Exchange and I think I'll give it a try.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Why would someone not link to there own site!

I meen only an internet impared newb would not know to place an link in his/her sig.

Sohail

Reaction score
I guess that's a good idea, i've been using that system for ages though it wasn't that professional which is why i prefer link exchange and paid advertising, but it will all be worth it in the end.