Email Issues

lradmin

Reaction score
I've hosted my site, which points to my registered domain, here for years however have always used IONOS for email hosting.
Never had any real issues with MX settings for my email. After having some of our outgoing emails ending up getting marked as trash we ammended our SPF record as advised, however we now can no longer send or recieve any emails at all. We have tried removing the amended details with no change. I've checked the DNS settings for both our x10 site and the domain pointer but can see no real issue. The only thing I note is if i try editing the MX record in the DNS section of the domain pointer, which shows the correct IONOS server, it highlights the error in red that the "error domain is not in your list"? Any adice of configuring this would be great as I really cant see whats went wrong the error I get when trying to send/recieve is a server responded: 550 invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record'

Thanks Kev

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
there is no services associated with your forum name.
staff cannot verify an issue without knowing your account or domain information.