Email Problems & A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Well, my webmail doesn't work for either my soki.x10hosting.com or my pyloth.com. I did create the email account, but they don't send or recieve. I also tried them in Office Outlook, but had same problem. Anyone clue on how I can get them to work?

I also, wanted to know why I can't send an application for a staff position here at x10hosting. It shows that I have already sent in an application, but haven't. Well, atleast not that I know of.

Thanks in advance.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Does it give you a error message or does the email bounce back?
Error message. It doesn't bounce back. It doesn't even send anything at all. When I send, it says that it can't send. I tried to send an email to my (x10hosting) email accounts using email accounts from hotmail and yahoo, but they send errors back that say that the email could not be sent to the recipent (w/e).

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Can you post the full error messages from the email that comes back when you send one to your x10 email account and if possible the one from your email client. You might have to hit a details button or something like that.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Well, now I just noticed that it allows me to recieve as long as the sender uses "soki@stoli.x10hosting.com" instead of "soki@soki.x10hosting.com", but the pyloth.com email still doesn't send or recieve. Error messages:

Horde:
There was an error sending your message: Failed to connect to localhost:25 [SMTP: Failed to connect socket: Connection refused (code: -1, response: )]
SquirrelMail:
Message not sent. Server replied:
Connection refused
111 Can't open SMTP stream.
Round Cube:
Failed to send message.

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Thanks. Anyone out there can help with this issue? I would like to use one of the email accounts for my website instead of my Hotmail one. A website using Hotmail doesn't look too good.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
It isn't a big problem or anything, but I just would like some info why it isn't working. Sorry if I'm being rude...

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
It should now be working, please check it.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
No problem.
Feel free to re-open this thread if you need further assistance.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is back.

Exim = Offline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.