Emergancy Help Need Support Striaght Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Yue

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still Same Wont Work......

I Even Go To Local Area Connection And Repair My DNS Still Same.....

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I'm going to post a message for the other admins to look at this when they get on.

The site is working fine with us. Either you are not completely following our directions or there is an issue on your end.

( A post I made before this )

You did part of what we asked. Not all of it. Which may be part of the issue.

Clear Temp Files / Cookies
Close Browser
Flush DNS
Reopen Browser
Test site

Last edited:

Shawn Yue

Reaction score
I Use FireFox It Work But I Access My Forum And The Forum Section It Give Me This Errors

he page you requested does not exist, you can try visiting this site's home page below.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You aren't viewing the correct server (as I said your DNS zone got deleted), you need to wait for your ISP to update there DNS servers and flush your DNS. Although it can take considerably less time, it could take upto 72 hours.

Shawn Yue

Reaction score
Now IE Firefox Netscapes Flock Browner All Dun Work Already All Display

Cannot Found This Page ....
Edit:
Just Now IE And FireFox Work And When I Click On Forum Section For Example Announcement Section It Become Page Cannot Be Found.,.,.......
Edit:
Will IE And Netscape And Firefox And Flock Browner Work On My Website Again If The DNS Is Back Online Again????? Will It?????? Work????????

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As I have said many times, your DNS zone got deleted. You are now waiting for your internet service provider to update their servers to reflect the changes I made. This can take anywhere between 24-72 hours although it can take less time.

You can try it in as many browsers as you want, your DNS records are globally stored by Windows. So if in 24-72 hours your site doesn't work please come back to post for further investigation.

Have a good night.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
If you wish, but they can't speed up the process.

I am closing this thread for now. I have posted a message to the administrators to come and look at this situation when they are available.

Do not open this thread again until an administrator or qualified staff member reopens it and offers assistance. Failure to follow these directions will result in a temp-ban from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.