emp site design

Trixter

Reaction score
heres a design iv been working on. its not finished as im still working on the menus and stuff but im wondering if its any good sofar.

webtempsmallerca3.png

(Iv shrunk it down) :biggrin:

ps im working on a flash version aswell ;)

Last edited:

Woolie

Reaction score
Oh my: nice work - yes, website - no. Tis on the (very) large side.

Trixter

Reaction score
i know i make it large (2700x2700) then scale it down and slice it up ;)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Wow thtas interesting. im gonna say i dont like the green but it still gets an 8/10

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
very nice i give it a 8.3/10 change the colors to blue and ill love it

Zenax

Reaction score
Yes Very nice, as the colours are good. However as derek mentioned the colours should be changed to blue as this would give it a more sci-fi look

8/10

Regards,
Zenax

Xenon Design

Reaction score
Well you have talent thats for sure. You've done great with the gradients but id have to say that I don't see this as a website. Websites today arnt about overloaded gradients or shiny effects. More about simplicity and well thought out layouts.

Basically its a cool looking design but as for a website...maybe not. Some people may remember my website I posted a while back. It was simple and everyone loved it. Thats really what a website should be.

For some inspiration heres a awesome website that showcases some of the best Web 2.0 designs.

http://www.webcreme.com

Bonekhan

Reaction score
Layout is good. Flash is BAD. HTML means never having to say "Google didn't index it."

yahia

Reaction score
Slices and tables etc. ?
That's very bad.
The site also looks like a spacecraft, and I bet it won't work on any browser other than IE and FFX.

I give it a 3/10.