Error about Link hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Does it say anything else besides An Error Has Occurred? Have you tried doing what MicroTech said?

akami50

Reaction score
I did what MicroTech indicated me; but I always find the problem.
(I erased the files cookies at the same time.)

the error message:
At the beginning:

You've successfully logged in.
You will be redirected in five seconds.
If you do not want to wait, click here now

and after the message:

An Error Has Occurred
The account specified is missing it's contact email address, this could be caused by one of two things: Either the account does not have a contact email address set, or our backend system has not updated yet. Updates to the backend occur every few hours.
Please try again in a few minutes.

The e-mail address is active because I use Outlook Express (Pop3) and it functions well.

I do not know where the problem.
Thanks.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Did you set the e-mail in C-panel, though? Your e-mail may be active and usable, but if you didn't set it up in Cpanel ... it will continue to tell you that.

akami50

Reaction score
Yesterday, I made my e-mail address the defaut to cPanel, And updater my contact information and I cannot reach to -account management -
I have tried again today, I find that the problem is solved
it appears the message ” Confirmation E-mail feels, please check your E-mail and follow the instructions."

But a new problem: my account is suspended.

edited:
if this suspension was because of not having my account linked. please unsuspended me, and I go linked my hosting account to my forum account

Last edited:

lambada

Reaction score
Unsuspended, please link it as soon as possible as you may be suspended within a few days for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.