Error activating my hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbbbbbk

Reaction score
I signed up for a static free hosting account yesterday and received the "x10Hosting Signup Confirmation" email, but when I clicked on the link provided in the email, I got the following error:

Error:
You must follow a valid link to this page.

I tried clicking on the link in the email directly and copying & pasting the URL into my web browser, but both give me the same error message.

So I'm not sure whether I've activated my hosting account or not.

Please help! Thanks!

The info I used for signup:
Hosting Account Details:
Username: BK
Domain Details:
Subdomain: bk
Subdomain TLD: x10hosting.com

Forum Name: bbbbbbbk (obviously)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I searched for your account and i did not find it. Try re-registering. :)

-MicroTechXP

bbbbbbbk

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply!

I just tried to register for the hosting account using exactly the same info that I used yesterday. But I got the following error:

Please correct these following errors before proceeding:
  • The subdomain bk.x10Hosting.com is not avaliable.
  • The username BK is not avaliable.
It is weird... becuase when I checked the availability of the subdomain name and the username using the little green check mark, it says both are available...

So I was unable to register using the username: BK and the subdomain name: bk.x10Hosting.com

Thanks for the help!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Would you like me to re-search for the account and if I find it delete it and then let you re-create it?

bbbbbbbk

Reaction score
It would be great if I can use the original username and subdomain name... but if it's too much trouble, I don't mind to re-register with a different username and subdomain name.

I just tried to re-register using a different username and subdomain name, but it wouldn't allow me because I've tried to register with the same ip today already... so I guess I'll just wait till tomorrow to register again.

Thanks for all your help!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I will look for the account. Its no truble at all. Thats why I am here for. :)

-MicroTechXP

Edit: I have searched for it and I have found nothing again. I am sorry. Please try to re-register tommarow. :)

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
the account will not show until he activates it. (thats the way it was set up) the account is in a database and not created until the link in the email is clicked. There is nothing we can really do until the account is deleted from the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.