Error by creating a subdomain/parked domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennieboy_k12

Reaction score
When creating a subdomain or a parked domain, I get this error message:
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully synchronized with Jackmunch. Array ( [0] => <pre>Array [1] => ( [2] => [0] => /jackmunch/bin/node-domain-action.php [3] => [1] => dennisk [4] => [2] => addsubdomain [5] => [3] => demo.d-hosting.tk [6] => ) [7] => </pre>Error: Jackmunch response contained an error: Permission denied for user server.lotus@[hostname] for command HOSTING-DOMAINACTION )
And when I'm parking it I get a message on my .tk domain that there was a server error, and I have to try it again. But when I try it again, I get the same error. So I did it with an Addon Domain, and that seems to be working. But when I create a subdomain for my .tk domain, I still get this error...

Do I have to worry about this?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Really sorry for doubleposting, but I can't edit my post. When I click Edit and want to save it, the button Save, Go Advanced and Cancel are not working. I click but nothing is happening. The page isn't even loading.

Back On-Topic:
It seems that the subdomain is not working, this is what I get when I go to the subdomain
Server Error
There has been a server error. Please try again momentarily.
If the issue persists, create a support ticket.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Bring Up My Post

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.