Error E252C3770A23060D5

itservi4

Reaction score
I haven't had to login to my account in many months and just got an email that I need to now. Why did this requirement suddenly come back again?

It wants me to reset my password. But after doing so I get this error trying to login. E252C3770A23060D5

freezin2

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, but with Error code EC2A935B527952113.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't had to login to my account in many months and just got an email that I need to now. Why did this requirement suddenly come back again?

It wants me to reset my password. But after doing so I get this error trying to login. E252C3770A23060D5
This has been resolved please try now

freezin2

Reaction score
Your error is indicating you are attempting to recover an account with the wrong email.
I am attempting to log in using the e-mail to which the message saying my account would be marked as inactive soon was sent.

Also, after several attempts, I stopped getting that error message, and started getting one saying that a link to reset my password would be sent. However, that e-mail has never arrived, either to my inbox or to my spam folder.

freezin2

Reaction score
Your error is indicating you are attempting to recover an account with the wrong email.
I tried yet again, and this time the password reset e-mail came through, so it looks like it's fixed.