error EB539D178D21F45F3

superhip1

Reaction score
I find it disrespectful that they do not allow access to existing accounts, or access to backup data. I do not recommend x10hosting to anyone. nope I have access to my account because I am in Latin America. being that until 1 month ago I could enter satisfactorily. I request an attention and solution or some way to backup my data.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the error code you got says your ip has been asn blocklisted.
staff will need to check this for you.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I find it disrespectful that they do not allow access to existing accounts, or access to backup data. I do not recommend x10hosting to anyone. nope I have access to my account because I am in Latin America. being that until 1 month ago I could enter satisfactorily. I request an attention and solution or some way to backup my data.
Your main hosting service tied to your forum account was suspended for attempting to use an automatic blogger script.

The error code mentioned in this post is indicating you are on a VPN or other network that is not the same as the one when you signed up. If this error was for a blocked country we certainly would be able to allow you as an existing user. however, this block is for using a VPN or similar network.