Error from park wrapper: lamolony.com is already configured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamolony

Reaction score
Hi i'm trying to point my domain name to my x10 hosting account. I have set up the NS1.X10HOSTING.COM
and NS2.X10HOSTING.COM name servers with my domain provider. But in C Panel when i try to add on a domain i recieve the following error:

Error from park wrapper: lamolony.com is already configured.

What do i have to do to link www.lamolony.com to lamolony.x10hosting.com

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you have it as an addon domain (since you have a subdirectory named that)?

If so, go back and use cPanel to remove it as an addon. Then try again to park it.

lamolony

Reaction score
Im not sure if theres something wrong with my account but in cPanel->Subdomains it says “No Subdomains are configured” but in if i was to create one in the dropdown list there is lamolony.com and 2 lamolony.x10hostings.com.

Under cPanel->Addon Domain, it says “No Addon Domains are configured.”

Under cPanel->Parked Domains, it says “No Parked Domains are present”

If i try to park a domain it gives the error “Error from park wrapper: lamolony.com is already configured.”

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Try removing the sub-directory lamolony.com and then try again.

Did you want to park it (so that it's root directory is public_html) or use it as an add on (so its root directory is a sub-directory of public_html) ?

Last edited:

lamolony

Reaction score
There is no subdirectory ‘lamolony.com’ in my public_html and it says No ‘Subdomains are configured’ in cPanel->sub domains.

And yes i would like www.lamolony.com to point to my public_html. If i try to park the domain it says “Error from park wrapper: lamolony.com is already configured.”

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no subdirectory ‘lamolony.com’ in my public_html and it says No ‘Subdomains are configured’ in cPanel->sub domains.

And yes i would like www.lamolony.com to point to my public_html. If i try to park the domain it says “Error from park wrapper: lamolony.com is already configured.”

www.lamolony.com is pointed to your account now and working correctly. Looks like you solve your problem. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.