Error on x14.x10hosting.com: "This site can’t be reached x14.x10hosting.com took too long to respond."

neocafe.ib

Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 11.58.02 AM.png
This happened while trying to access my DirectAdmin Panel. This used to work on my home wifi but all of a sudden, it only works on my Mobile Wifi. I have cleared cookie & cache data and even tried a different browser, but to no avail. I feel like it might have to do with my IP but if it is, I probably wouldn’t be able to be typing out this post right now. How can I fix this?

ctyrd

Reaction score
This happened while trying to access my DirectAdmin Panel. This used to work on my home wifi but all of a sudden, it only works on my Mobile Wifi. I have cleared cookie & cache data and even tried a different browser, but to no avail. I feel like it might have to do with my IP but if it is, I probably wouldn’t be able to be typing out this post right now. How can I fix this?
Did Opera recently update? Or the operating system, virus protection, sometimes updates can revert back to default network settings. Try to login to the account panel and check if the IP is blocked, just in case.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 11351
Your IP was indeed blocked by our firewall. The reason for this block is you are attempting to access your email account from this network using the wrong details. Please make sure you correct any failing email clients to prevent this from happening again.

neocafe.ib

Reaction score
Your IP was indeed blocked by our firewall. The reason for this block is you are attempting to access your email account from this network using the wrong details. Please make sure you correct any failing email clients to prevent this from happening again.
Do I just get rid of all of the incorrect email accounts that don’t work?

ctyrd

Reaction score
Do I just get rid of all of the incorrect email accounts that don’t work?
Email accounts that don't work??? Fix the usernames and passwords in your email client. Like opera mail or outlook.

neocafe.ib

Reaction score
Email accounts that don't work??? Fix the usernames and passwords in your email client. Like opera mail or outlook.
Update on this: I fixed the passwords but it still seems to be having the same problem. I think I might have to wait awhile but I'm not too sure.