Reaction score
Any ideas what's going on???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 2.40.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 2.40.37 PM.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 3

lylex10h

Reaction score
Did you check your disk usage in cPanel? Is it just that file or all files?

trojanfo

Reaction score
Did you check your disk usage in cPanel? Is it just that file or all files?
Things were fine earlier, then it came to a halt. I'm still new to the format here. Not sure what to do in cPanel.

trojanfo

Reaction score
OK, I figured out the problem. I maxed out on my disk space. I thought there wasn't a limit on disk space?? How does one acquire more disk space??

lylex10h

Reaction score
Show me a disk drive with unlimited space and I'll show you an account with unlimited disk space. You can ask for additional space in the Free Hosting forum. If it's just PDFs, I'd recommend just hosting those on Dropbox.

trojanfo

Reaction score
Show me a disk drive with unlimited space and I'll show you an account with unlimited disk space. You can ask for additional space in the Free Hosting forum. If it's just PDFs, I'd recommend just hosting those on Dropbox.
I'm not the only one who thought there was liberal disk space here. So what's the deal? How much space is a person granted when signing up here? I'm attempting to have all my files in one place. DropBox is not the option I wanted.

lylex10h

Reaction score
1. How many total files and folders are you attempting to have all in one place?
2. What is the total size of these files and folders?

trojanfo

Reaction score
1. How many total files and folders are you attempting to have all in one place?
2. What is the total size of these files and folders?
I'd have to count, but many. The site is historical so past track results are a thing. File sizes are not usually large, but will have some in the 5-10MB size

lylex10h

Reaction score
Well there's a 50,000 inode limit (an inode is any file, folder, symlink, etc.) and a 10MB file size limit.