error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldcgimutao80

Reaction score
sir im wondering why my website has crashed and now it is not working after i open my x10 admin account to the other computer, now my website is not existing.. can you please help me?? thanks

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

but my cpanel files are still there.. what should i do?? is it an error or is it a problem with my webhost? thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a photography website when I visit your site. Try emptying your browser's cache and then try visiting your site again.

ldcgimutao80

Reaction score
sir it is working on your cmputer?? how will i clear my cache?? i follow the steps to run ipconfig but it dosnt work... thanks fo your reply

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

whenever i go to my domain it always linked to these http://hosting.x10hosting.com/ how can i clear the cache?? your comment is much apprciated thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What are you using for your internet browser? Firefox? Internet Explorer? Google Chrome? or a different one?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a photography website when I visit your site. Try emptying your browser's cache and then try visiting your site again.
This may have something to do with DNS Propagation because I am seeing the default webpage.
If that is the case then the solution is to wait 24 to 48 for the propagation process to complete.

ldcgimutao80

Reaction score
my website is now working after clearing the cache, thanks a lot for the advice sir, and carl thanks

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
my website is now working after clearing the cache, thanks a lot for the advice sir, and carl thanks
Appears that I was wrong about this one and I am glad I was in this case.
Glad to hear things are back to normal.
:)

ldcgimutao80

Reaction score
thanks alot, i tot it was my fault that my website crashed, now it is working.. thanks again :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.