ESCALATION NECESSARY - Please relink my hosting and forum accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlehner616

Reaction score
ESCALATION NECESSARY - Please relink my hosting and forum accounts.
Forum account username: mlehner616
Hosting account cPanel username: mlehner2

PLEASE NOTE: this is my third request and it's been over a month since I made my last request. My account is now about to get suspended...

jlundy82

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem. This is also my third request, and its been over a month since I made a request. I'm not sure what happens here. It seems crazy that we would just lose our accounts, especially since we've been diligent in trying to fix the problem.

mlehner616

Reaction score
Granted... it's free... but still, it shouldn't be this hard to get things going.

x10 has a lot to offer, but so far... They single handedly take the cake for having worst registration process I've ever seen.

If I try to do create a forum account through the control panel I get:

It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (36B3978B)

Which has been showing since I created my free account about a month ago and also showed on my previous account which I had to ditch because the lotus server never really created my account all the way (couldn't get into cPanel, etc).

x10 thank you for offering so much for your free accounts but take this as some constructive criticism. Maybe this is all due to the server moves and upgrades but regardless, it should not take 2-3 months to get an account set up from start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.