eval() forbidden when accessing from subdomain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzapoo

Reaction score
Hi! I was just playing around with my new phpBB3 forum and everything was going fine. Suddenly, I clicked on the link to go to the Admin Control Panel, but it said:

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/shiweb/public_html/forum/includes/functions_module.php(328) : eval()'d code on line 328

That was when I tried accessing it through a subdomain:
http://forum.shiweb.x10hosting.com

When I tried to access it through my main domain, it worked! Any suggestions? :( I have never had problems like this when I had phpBB2, and I don't think it's got anything to do with the upgrade to phpBB3.

Please help!

Last edited:

Synkc

Reaction score
eval() has been disabled in the basic configuration of PHP, so if your using that, you will have to submit a request for level two from your hosting account's control panel ( http://x10hosting.com/account ). Though if it worked without using the subdomain, I haven't got a clue sorry.

Ozzapoo

Reaction score
I already have v2 and I also just realized that it's as if my subdomain is v1 yet my main domain is v2 :confused: For example, in the subdomain there's an error when I try to open a sub-forum!!!

HELP!!!! :confused:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ozzapoo, wait for the subdomain to refresh itself, this happens every so many hours or something...it will take a little while for the sub domain to update with the dns server or something...so be patient and it will work soon. =]

eminemix

Reaction score
I have the same problem, it seems i have v1 on a domain and v2 on another.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you add an additional subdomain it creates a separate entry in the Apache config file. You need to wait for the upgrade script to run to update the new entry with your accounts PHP version.

Status
Not open for further replies.