Everyone must see its a must not a No

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I wonder is human fault or is it the nature fault that we do not get enough resources that we have to treat animals in such cruel state I really wonder how you people feel after watch this video.

Warning : You are being warned, what you going to see may not suit you coz its bloody, but I recommend you to watch it because if you do not, we might do the things again and again

Code:
http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/

I love x10hosting that is why I want to let you people know, know your limits do not destroy your lovely nature beings and being cruel.

I hope this people can stop it but if the buyings stops so they killing will. Lets put our souls together and blessed this living animals may they get their peace and may God bless them.

NewFuture

Reaction score
CRUEL BAS#####!!!!! evil!!!, i noly watched a bit into it, soz about swearin, but i fink this is a right time, its got 2 b stopped

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
OMG im going over there and doing that to them, see how they feel!! Did you see when it zoomed in to the face, man that was sad. How could you do that to an animal?????

Matthews255

Reaction score
:| that dam site should be hacked and killed. (theres sommat to do to keep me amused)

theres another site that i know of thats just as horrible, mabey a little less.

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

If you love kittens, dont go there.

You have been warned.

:(

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That site should serioulsly be tooken down (the first one, i didnt look at the second one I dont even want to) is there a way you can report it?

Jimbob

Reaction score
Oh my god.. That is just, thats just not ****ing right man.. Seriously, I'll never look at a fur coat again *Throws up*

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thats not right I am swearing right now when I saw that vidio and those pic's... That was very sad and cruel who would do somthing like that... I know who!!! AN EVIL PEOSON!!!!!

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
But then these animal should now be protected from al this touturing. the person who posted that website wants to let the entire world know why he do not want to buy those fur coats. Its because of those people thing is easy $$$ the resort to being evil