FAILED LOGIN!

pintwin173

Reaction score
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E29C4D0D801AC1EC8.
Context: As part of troubleshooting my connection problems to x10hosting x13 server I was developing a matrix table of login methods and their success / failure.

Ideally there should only be one way - via the Main Screen (https://x10hosting.com/login) - with one email and password. In my matrix I tried the three ways to log in, two names (my email and Username) and my last three passwords. Result? TWO passwords apparently work, according to my tests =:-0 )

And obviously I've bumped into a limit, which was not unexpected (after all, poke a bear enough and it eventually gets upset ;-)

So, if you could let me know when "issues with x10 nameservers" have been remedied and then unblock me it would be appreciated.

(Oh, and BTW, requests for resetting password from the Main Login Screen did not result in a reset email to me)

Thanks

pintwin173

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

As of now I have access to my website and can log into x10 website admin panel.

Please note my troubleshooting matrix did not involve the use of a proxy, so I'm confused as to why you felt it necessary to refer to TOS.

But as we're already on the subject, I interpret the TOS language
We do not allow any kind of proxies to be used on our servers, for any reason.
to mean the installation and use of software on an X10 Server in order to provide a proxy service using that server. In my case, the proxy service was used from a location remote from your servers to determine if the problem was with my network personally or with everyone: It revealed the problem was with my network alone. At no time was any attempt made to install a proxy onto an X10 server: Not just because I read the TOS but because my inability to reach the server hosting my files made such an action impossible.

If you re-read my original post from April 25, 2024 - 11 days ago - when I brought my problem up YOU stated it "Has to be a local isp issue." and while I concurred, after days of frustrating and time-consuming troubleshooting it was becoming more apparent the problem was with x10.

Be advised, TOS notwithstanding, this is the first time in 13 years of using X10Hosting I've had to resort to using a proxy when Customer Service failed, and this was done Saturday, May 4th - NINE DAYS after my initial post, frustrating and time-consuming troubleshooting, having my site briefly re-appear (see this post), and your repeated finger-pointing at my ISP as the culprit.

I am still in the process of working with my ISP to finally close the loop on this matter; should they admit fault I will notify you.

In the past (see this thread from 2020) I've only tested if a proxy was in place while attempting to access your site (and, BTW, that issue was resolved in a day after x10 was notified, thanks to the quick work of Anna and spacresx).

In the future may I suggest informing client of a possible time period for resolution of issues, even if it is a rough estimate? It would have saved me a lot of time, frustration, and stomach acid.

Regardless, I'm happy to have access to my website again.

Pintwin173

ctyrd

Reaction score