fantastic problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

joandajer

Reaction score
You have reached the maximum of allowed MySQL databases. Fantastico can not proceed with installations until you upgrade your account or reduce the number of used databases (for example by uninstalling a script).

thats the error that is giving me....how can resolve thi issue>>>

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
It sounds like you used all your databases, delete one your not using and you should be fine.

joandajer

Reaction score
what happen is that according to the site i dont have priviliges to make a data base...i dont have any data base...so it is impossible that i have a lot of data bases

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You need to use the cPanel MySQL Database "creation" form to create/drop databases. Your standalone MySQL account does not have sufficent privilages, thus the error.

If you have used up all of your databases, you will need to drop one in order to "make another". If you drop one though, and it is being used for something already, that script/forum/cms will stop working. Just a small warning. :)

jensen

Reaction score
if you have a basic account, it means you won't have any MySQL and as such that message will appear.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If this is the case you will have to upgrade your package, what plan are you on ?

joandajer said:
what happen is that according to the site i dont have priviliges to make a data base...i dont have any data base...so it is impossible that i have a lot of data bases

joandajer

Reaction score
i have an advanced plan........can some one check my account because before the cleaning i was able to create a DB but now i cant....i didnt have more than one DB...

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I have changed your plan see if that works please.

joandajer

Reaction score
MAN THAT WAS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i love this hosting and his support....

Status
Not open for further replies.