Fantastico and joomla problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

exdous

Reaction score
As per IRC Chat was told to post on here so to be looked into

[06:23:10] <exdous> are there problems with fantastico still, cause i got this error when trying to install joomla - - This cpanel version does not support subdomain path detection, please contact your host.

thanks

(server im on is stoli)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
As I said in IRC I don't know what the heck it's playing at this time, so I'll move it to level two support.

* Moved to Level Two Support *

exdous

Reaction score
Im also getting same error when installing phpBB forums :( what could be possibly wrong
Edit:
i may have found the problem but don't know how to fix, it has something to do with my add-on domain kimbriki.x10hosting.com i think,
as i made a new sub domain and it installed correctly, but not on kimbriki ( its not showing up in add on domains either when i look at it now but shows in drop down bar in fantastico when choosing where to install and the URL will go to a page saying it is created. so yea.
Edit:
Could someone please try to delete the domain kimbriki.x10hosting.com as it is not showing up in my add-on domains but it is showing it as a domain in fantastico?? cause might just try to set that domain up again.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, your domain entry's should be correct now. Check if you can use Fantastico without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.