Fantastico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygalleries

Reaction score
Hi,

Where can I access Fantastico (ie: url)? I don't see it in my cPanel (I have the x10Advanced plan). Is it labelled as "Scripts Library" instead for the Advanced plan?

What is the difference between installing a 3rd-party script from Fantastico and installing the script manually by uploading the files to site with FTP.

Thanks!!

-MyGalleries
mygalleries.x10hosting.com

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
There is no real difference between fantastico and manually installing. Fantastic does it just a bit faster and automates everything for you. If you cant find the link in cpanel then this is a good indication that work is being done to it and it will be re-installed at a later date, please be patient.

Last edited:

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Normally if it isnt labelled 'fantastico' then just click on other things that sound relevant may open up the fantasico area.

On many cPanel clients, Fantastico is located under 'preinstalled scripts' or any thing similar to 'preinstalled scripts'. As i am not currently a hosted member, I would not know what the layout etc. of this hosting companies cPanel.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
There is a problem with Fantastico on the new server. I will notify Corey about this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.