Fash CMS does not RUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

linczyc18

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello:

I have transferred all the files for my Flash CMS site and placed them under /public_hml but unfortunately the site does not run when I type my domain \"ml.x10.mx\" (though you can start it with \"ml.x10.mx/moto.html\"
More importantly the control panel wont start (/public_html/admin/ControlPanel.swf) and you get the error mesage:

\"Server testing script was not found.\"

I have set the following permissions which were recommended to me by the support at Flash CMS but I still have a problem.
Following files and folders should have permissions set to 777 (drwxrwxrwx for the folders and -rwxrwxrwx for the files):

/admin/data/users.xml
/admin/logs/
/admin/xml/ (and all files inside)
/admin/config.xml
/fonts/
/images/
/media/
/music/
/xml/ (and all files inside)
/config.xml

Also, following files and folders should have permissions set to 755 (-rwxr-xr-x):

/admin/actions/
/admin/actions/upload_media.php
/admin/actions/upload_fonts.php
/admin/gateway.php

CAN YOU HELP PLEASE?

-Michael

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When I visit your main domain, I see a page that says:
This is a technical file included in your template package for security reasons.

Please refer to technical documentation for the correct path to your template index file.

That appears pretty self explanatory. Your CMS has the main index file with this message for security reasons. It's telling you were to go to figure out how to access your main page.

This is the first time I've come across this. Perhaps going to the support site for Flash CMS will give you more answers to these problems. I've never heard of this CMS before, and we don't provide support for third-party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.