feedback, please?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
It looks nice, simple and professional, but I'm not too sure about the flashing menu.
Also there are some XHTML errors (See here). Maybe use Transitional instead of Strict.

I would give it 8/10

Firenova

Reaction score
hmm, the URLs are messing it up. is there any way to tell it specifically "this is a location, not a command"?

klnce

Reaction score
It has some resolution problems i think. I saw in Firefox 3. I cannot view the entire page.

JuniorD

Reaction score
i think you should round out the corners of everything to make it a bit more appealing to the eyes and make everything run together. i think radical flame on the logo should be raised up a bit and make it level with the home text, but that's just me.

edit: when you click on the menu, shouldn't the "home" text in the logo change with the iframes (they are iframes aren't they?) when you click on a nav bar link.

Last edited:

Firenova

Reaction score
sorry, you two caught me right in the middle of fixing the "blink" problem. its all fixed now, please look again.

I originally built the site for Internet Explorer, so yeah, it looks blocky in firefox. I am still trying to work out a solution that works for both.

Last edited: