feedback please

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't like the red and blue colours going together, and I think you should use a div align to center the whole site. Perhaps the logo should be changed too.

Other than that, the layout and interface looks quite nice and works well too.

6/10

Nathan H

Reaction score
The red and the blue don't go well at all together, n image or two onto your header, say of an internet representation or something. Also when you actually browse through the different pages on your site, It's goes extremely malformed, for example on your contact us page, none of the CSS seems to be working. Your bottom left corner of your main div could use some work, the harsh corner is slightly disruptive.
Good points, I do like the grey on black seperation of sub-content (your adverts). The background is nice simple, but still contributes to the overall feel of the site.
If you are going to try to advertise a template design company i defiantly suggest lightening the whole thing up, greys on whites seem more professional looking than greys on blacks. An excellent start, keep at it!

JuniorD

Reaction score
red+blue=pain in the eyes

gray+red=pain in the eyes.

please stop killing brain cells we don't have.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
thank you everyone for your feedback.

i will change the color to white on the background and see what it looks like.

also, seeing as everyone sort of hated red and blue together, what colors do everyone suggest?

Nathan H

Reaction score
Well, choose either red or blue, say bright blue on black, or dark red on white, don't try to mix them so much.

Ainokea

Reaction score
The colors dont mix to well as everyone else said... try to stick with like a blue, dark blue and black or something like that...

make sure the text is easy to see on whatever color your background is.