File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

taketsu

Reaction score
Ok, I did read the TOS and that file storage is not allowed. However, I did see this part: "Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away"

With that said, will I be able to post recordings of my radio streams/podcasts in there for others to download, or is that still prohibited?

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
No, that is OK. It does have to do with your site. I guess a better (but non-official) description of what you can host on your account is files that you have sole rights to or that you have created.

Last edited:

taketsu

Reaction score
Alright, that makes more sense. It did confuse me a bit because the ToS was fairly contradictory in that clause. Thank you for the swift reply.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Alright, that makes more sense. It did confuse me a bit because the ToS was fairly contradictory in that clause. Thank you for the swift reply.

Hi taketsu,

Now that your question has been answered and it appears as if you are content with the answer you received, I am going to conclude that everything is settled and close this ticket to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.