First Date Kiss, Or Later on?

Franc0

Reaction score
Because i like this girl and i have asked her out on a date, just to talk, obviusly i will buy her something to drink or eat, and i was thinking giving her a kiss, but its out first date.

Oh and BTW she is one of my best friends, i hope she doesnt slap me.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, you might as well wait for the right moment to kiss someone anyways. It'll come naturally, so don't worry.

tittat

Reaction score
Take each slap you get as a reward.(Just kidding)
always put a control on yourself.Good luck Franc0.

VPmase

Reaction score
Lol, if you've known here for a while and are friends with her, your first kiss is going to be awkward. I suggest you wait until you actually think its the absolute perfect moment.

federico_casares

Reaction score
Probably that's something you can't decide beforehand... It'll come naturally if you both are looking forward to kiss each other and start a relationship. If one of you isn't so sure, it just won't happen. Don't try to force the things. It'll happen if it has to...

BTW, your "I hope she doesn't slap me" tells that you aren't so sure she wants to be with you, so go slow... =)

Just my two cents.

Frakturedmod

Reaction score
I took the unusual step of becoming best friends with a girl, then we realised we were soulmates... If you two connect, the moment comes naturally. Don't force it, but also, don't distance yourself from fear.

If you're already good friends, just act normal. It worked for me ;)

minutes

Reaction score
The girl I like is one of my best friends and we have yet to kiss. She knows I like her and I think she feels the same way, but nothing has happened yet. When it happens, it is going to probably be amazing, so waiting might be the best thing? I don't know...just my opinion.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably that's something you can't decide beforehand... It'll come naturally if you both are looking forward to kiss each other and start a relationship. If one of you isn't so sure, it just won't happen. Don't try to force the things. It'll happen if it has to...

BTW, your "I hope she doesn't slap me" tells that you aren't so sure she wants to be with you, so go slow... =)

Just my two cents.

I agree completely. I can only speak on this subject on IN-expeirience.. :p

Anyways, Like everyone else said, you should just wait until the moment is perfect. You don't want things to happen too quickly and end up GirlFriend and Best-Friend less.

PS: its too bad that when i put two and two together I get 5.... :D