Fix Reputation

zapzack

Reaction score
Currently, when you give someone reputation, it doesn't add to their reputation score. It stays neutral.. I've been 10 points since I joined, despite 3 people giving me rep. Picture attached.

zen-r

Reaction score
If you look at the icon of the people who Rep'd you, in your Rep list, you will probably find that their icon is a different colour to the icon(s) of the last person(s) who Rep'd you & added to your score. Judging by your attachment, their icon is grey & not green - thus indicating that their Rep value is neutral.

If this is the case, this is normal. Their Rep score is too low still to add anything. You need to be Rep'd by people with a higher Rep score. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
o_O That makes no sense.. Normal users dont have a high rep score.. So that means you would never actually get any rep...

zen-r

Reaction score
That's the way it is!

Edit : I have 51 Rep points, so the system does work, it just takes time & getting Rep from the right people. It's normal to also get lots of neutral/worthless Reps. Get used to it!

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Yep, but you also get 25 credits per rep regardless.

I've never noticed that, but it could be true.

Are you sure/ have you checked recently?

There's no clear & recent info in the forum (hence me suggesting it as one of the topics for the Knowledge Base) - but I got the feeling that Reps were made worthless (in terms of credits) a long time ago. Things like Rep Clubs were causing problems for the Rep system.

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
I've never notice that, but it could be true.

Are you sure/ have you checked recently?

There's no clear & recent info in the forum (hence me suggesting it as one of the topics for the Knowledge Base) - but I got the feeling that Reps were made worthless (in terms of credits) a long time ago. Things like Rep Clubs were causing problems for the Rep system.

Rep clubs? If that was happening I would just grab my banhammer and ban them..

zen-r

Reaction score
Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I heard it around the forums, but never tested it myself. It does make sense though that if posts can count towards credits, so should reps.

Thanks for the rep, soon I will have much to be proud of.

zen-r

Reaction score
I heard it around the forums, but never tested it myself. It does make sense though that if posts can count towards credits, so should reps.

Thanks for the rep, soon I will have much to be proud of.

So, basically you got a Rep off zapzack for coming up with, & perpetuating a "fact" about getting 25 credits, which is unconfirmed & quite possibly wrong!

Lol. :lol:

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Capture-33.png

When the icons are green, you get n amount points, otherwise you don't get anything other than credits.

-rep is back now, it's been disabled for a while

Last edited: