Fix the Account Panel

zapzack

Reaction score
Currently, there are a couple things broken in the account panel.

1. Disk Space Used is broken.. Mine shows 0m out of 500m
2. Modify your account doesn't save your Full Name
3. Priority Support Button redirects you to the inactivity timer forum subscription.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
These issues will be addressed very soon.

zen-r

Reaction score
Hehe.

No, it's still missing.

You're probably on a different server to TechAsh & me (I'm on Stoli).

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
It doesn't matter which server your account is on, the Account Management Panel is separate. However it could be a browser problem. Which browser are you using? I'm using Firefox 3.5.1.

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes, I just speculated about it being server-related.

My browser is Firefox 3.5.1 (it can't see the label)

But in IExplorer 8.0.6, I can now see the label!

So it is probably a browser compatibility issue. Strange that it's only for this one button!

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
But zapzack sees it in Firefox. Are you using a Mac? (I'm on a PC)

gomarc

Reaction score
@ zen-r

It’s your Adblock Plus what’s preventing this button to display. Disable it, and Firefox will display the text.

zen-r

Reaction score
@ zen-r

It’s your Adblock Plus what’s preventing this button to display. Disable it, and Firefox will display the text.

You're right! Lol.

I guess TechAsh has AdBlock installed as well. Obviously it's operating in a very rudimentary way here & doesn't like the word "Advertisement".

Perhaps the label's word can be re-written & obfuscated in some way so that other people, who are unaware of this issue, aren't similarly affected.

Well done gomarc - the button label mystery is solved. :)

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
- Saving your name within the panel now works properly.
- Account resource data (disk usage, bandwidth) should begin staying up to date by this evening.

I'll continue keeping everything in working order for what is there now. Any cosmetic issues or .. additions to functionality to the account panel are on hold. We're in the process of redesigning everything. :)

If you know of something that doesn't work properly, let me know.

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
- Saving your name within the panel now works properly.
- Account resource data (disk usage, bandwidth) should begin staying up to date by this evening.

I'll continue keeping everything in working order for what is there now. Any cosmetic issues or .. additions to functionality to the account panel are on hold. We're in the process of redesigning everything. :)

If you know of something that doesn't work properly, let me know.

The ad codes aren't working.. Check http://www.zapzack.com and check the source.. I put the code in the footer but it doesn't show..