flash drives

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Yes,
Flash drives are getting more popular and i was just wondering what kind of flash drive do you have?

I have a 4gig Sandisk with U3

swirly

Reaction score
Few years back i went and bought a seagate 6 gig. It was like 80 at sam's club.Btw its rather hockey puck shaped lol.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
LOL
nice one swirly

I got mine at Costco Cheap for 40 or 30 i forgot; Im thinking of buying a 8 gig; saw one for really cheap, i think it was for... 50-80 iono, ill try and find the store name

dajester2008

Reaction score
last time i bought one - it was a 512 for 40 bucks. yeah that was a while ago lol. havent bought them since just 'cuz i keep losing the dagum things.

chappill

Reaction score
Lol 8gb memory stick = No point. Just buy a cheap 320GB external and if space or move ability is a problem get a 2.5 inch one.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Not a fan of flash.. limited write cycles.

On the other hand, I have a 320 GB external and a 160 GB external (Seagate)

cowctcat

Reaction score
i remember a couple years back at office depot the had a huge tub of one gigs priced at like 2 for $2 insane right

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have some Flash Drives here. They're very useful for me when I'm repairing computers and I need to get drivers for the computer. Pop in a stick into another computer, download the drivers onto a drive, unplug it, plug it into the computer being repaired, and install the driver. Very useful.

Otherwise, I have a very old 256MB Sandisk Cruiser Mini and some free 64MB sticks I've gotten.

iglitter

Reaction score
i have a 4gb and a 128mb

both flash drives i use for my websites and graphics.

the 128 one usually has my site files and the 4gb has the one the graphics I sell

IonCannon218

Reaction score
Yeah now that there is 8GB.

I'll wait for the 16GB or 32GB flash drive before I buy a new one to replace my 4GB (when it breaks, lost, stolen, etc)

Sohail

Reaction score
I have a flash disk with 1GB though I'm hoping to buy an external HDD with around 120GB so I can store everything I need.