For those RPG Maker guys.

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
I'm really good at spriting. If you guys need anything for an RPG Maker 2k/2k3 game, let me know. I'll do it free of charge, since I love spriting. Currently, you can find some of my work, at charas-project.net
http://charas-project.net/resources.php
If you click on the author drop up thingy, and select 'Nate Benton' you can see some of my work. I'm pretty good at ripping. Heck, right now as of December 24th at 12:39 AM, my works on page 1! YAY!

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, pretty good. I really don't understand how to make sprites and stuff, but from what I can see and comparing it to some of the others there, I have to say... nice job and well done. Keep up the good work. I personally don't make RPGs with the RPG maker 2k but if I did, I would take you up on your offer. :)

Jordan K

Reaction score
Lol, no problem... what else can you do that's sort of on the same topic of RPG making?

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Well, I'm working on an FFIV chipset. In case you don't know what a chipset is, its the tiles you work with to make the RPG. So I'm making a part II of FFIV, using FFIV graphics.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Interesting, I know what a chipset is, just not in game making terms. But anyways, yeah I can tell your a bit fanish of Final Fantasy, but I guess that's okay because I love it too lol, even though I barely play it. Well goodluck on making them tiles for your RPG. :hsdance:

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Its been forever since I've really sat down and played an FF game, until last night when I got the GBA ROM (Just to rip, I swear! ;))
But thank you.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Nate_Benton said:
Its been forever since I've really sat down and played an FF game, until last night when I got the GBA ROM (Just to rip, I swear! ;))
But thank you.

Lol, *notifies the FBI about piracy*. Sure... :hsdance:

Last edited:

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Not like we all haven't done something like that before...
I could just see it, 2 FBI men go in and arrest you for ROM piracy, and in the car you notice one of them is playing an illegal ROM on their laptop...

Jordan K

Reaction score
Lol, nice one. :) I pretty much haven't paid for a single thing on my computer, probably not even my windows. :hsdance:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Those are some nice sprites. I'm not making an RPG right now but I have been in the past. Personally I use the RPG XP but there are hardly any resources for it.

I'll let you know if I need any for RPG 2K and when you finish those chipsets post 'em here!

Jordan K

Reaction score
Maybe I should DL RPG Maker and we can start a developing team. :drool:

drake

Reaction score
nice sprites i especially like Shadow the hedgehog sprite brilliantly.