Form Generator Website - Help Wanted

kbjradmin

Reaction score
I am planning to create a form/mailing script generating site. I know that's not much of a description, but i'm lazy. ;) If anyone thinks they may be interested in helping in the construction of such a site, post here or send me a pm.

jayuk666

Reaction score
I did this last year for a site http://www.yorkshireremovalsandlighthaulage.co.uk.

It was difficult to get my head around it at first as the main way was using scripts and cgi scripts, putting them into certain folders etc.

I figured it out eventually. No trying to redo this for another site but cant really remember how to do. After a few hours Ill get my head around it again lol

I also want to do a newsletter email subscription. That works in a simililar way!

Good luck and if i figure out how to do it ill lend a hand.

Search on google, there's tutorials on there but can get confusing!

kbjradmin

Reaction score
writing a mailing script isn't that difficult, i've done it quite a few time for various websites. i want to write a script that writes scripts (that way people who don't know how can still use them).

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i'm not saying i can't do it, it's just a somewhat large job and think it would be easier with more than one person.