Form Restore help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chauhan7

Reaction score
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/read_dump.lib.php on line 91

^ comes with that error how can i restore it.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
PHP has a set time that is the maximum time any given script can run. You can change that with set_time_limit() though. The error is caused because the script ran for 300 seconds (5 minutes), which was the limit set by the script. There is no real "work around" for this, since it isn't your own script. (It's from PHPMyAdmin)

What were you doing that caused this error? Try re-doing it, the server could have been busy at the time which would have made the script take longer to run then it needed to be, thus the error.

Chauhan7

Reaction score
no i tryed it a few times and it kept giving me the same error when i try to restore my forum

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Well, what exactly were you doing.. ? (I know you were restoring your forum, but how exactly?)

Last edited:

Chauhan7

Reaction score
well i used the way i did it before by opening the notpad and copying it all into the query.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok. Try splitting the query into a few different "chunks", to attempt to have each not take that long to execute. When you are doing the query though, is anything updating in the database? (Such as tables being created/filled with rows?)

Chauhan7

Reaction score
I think so but i am not so sure, if you mean by more topics made like that then yes

ok i did it in chunks then when i went into my forum it gave me this error

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not get theme data for themes_id [7]

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You must have missed a table or some inserts from a table..

Chauhan7

Reaction score
ok my cpanel can restore my forum but that it the same error it gives me but it adds another SQL database so that means i have two, do i hav to delet 1 of them

Can you go into my acc and fix it because i have no clue on how to fix these probs and if i send you the backup file over sendmefile.com.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Put the backup file on sendmefile.com, then PM me the link and your cpanel details. (Including password, because I have to login to your account to access PHPMyAdmin. CPanel with the staff account does not work with it.)

I will restore it then and try to get it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.