forum inaccessable on web site hosted by lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegruntfuttock

Reaction score
I will post the rest of my problem here as someone kindly closed the thread I was trying to solve my problem in.

I can now finally access my web site, and cpanel, through the work around web address.

However I am stillunable toaccess my forum. receiving the following error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, corey@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at fta.exofire.net Port 80

I have renamed .htaccess and still not got any access to the forum. I have also got myself into cpanel and added something as suggested in mysql.

What can do to get my site fully up and running?

Dave

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your Forum is loading fine for me.Flush your DNS and Try.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi bluegruntfuttock,

please check in the /public_html/forum directory for a file named "error_log" to see what is the actual error that occurred.

bluegruntfuttock

Reaction score
I cannot access the error log as cpanel starts loading, complete with logo and left column down as far as disk space, and I cannot access the site through ftp as that is now no longer working, even though it was perfectly fine yesterday. So I cannot access the htacess either

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

now the web site is completely down, is there actually any point to this? my site is down more than it is accessible. my potential audience is passing me by.

Status
Not open for further replies.