Forum Poster and Coder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob

Reaction score
[Forgot the OFF in the thread title, actually it vanished. Can't edit the title or delete my post =[ ]

Yeah, that's right I can code in XHTML, XML, JavaScript and PHP, have a problem with that? I'm not professional at JS or PHP yet, but still am learning. Across ProBoards the HTML tables I have made received praise, common names of tables I created were the Ultra Table Series, and the Info Table. I write several custom tables as well as the ones on my sites (I do my own coding except some JS and PHP) and for other people.

Heard of Mrs. Nesbit's Disney board? Guess whom coded the tables? I did.

Do you want a table for your site? Make a sketch of what you want it to look like and post it here with a description. I'll reply with the price it'll cost if you agree I'll code the table and provide you with a screenshot of it. If you like it you pay for it than I'll PM/IM you the source.

Forum Poster? Depends what the forum is. Post a link and your offer per post, and I'll think about it and reply to you. My posts average from 1 - 15 paragraphs with about 5 - 10 lines in each.

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
You code your layouts in tables....? I believe that sites are best to be coded in divs!?!? Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying???

Jakob

Reaction score
Yeah I can. I could do DIVS as well, but I do not like to use them as if you look at a site using DIVS in IE, FF, and Safari it looks different. For those using LYNX your telling them you don't want them around.

Zenax

Reaction score
You should offer a splash page on your sites saying stuff like if your using lynx go here if not go here etc

Regards,
Zenax

Status
Not open for further replies.