Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
Well, is there a disclaimer for posting a little irrelevant things in a post?

Like for example someone says "Actually I think all the PTCs are scams and don't trust them" and another member says "What? Is Bux.to fake too"

Well, is this allowed or not? is there a disclaimer for this? That I can't ask questions like this? Well, if so, then Im very sorry...If not, well, I received an infraction for asking the same question...

Again Im sorry for this...Plz don't treat this as a spam as I hate spamming...

I just want this to be clarified...If this is out of topic, Im sorry...I didn't know where else to post this question.
Edit:
Oh, and where can I find the forum rulz?

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
To answer your other question, yes some of them may be scams, or members may just be hating on the PTC sites because they use bots/cheated to catch money and the admins caught them and delete their site. It doesn't hurt to try PTC sites, if you don't get your money and you got your clicks legitimately, then the PTC site isn't good. If you do get your money, then it may be good.

It's just a matter of opinion, and you can't sue PTC sites for not paying you, because sometimes they are from other countries, and it's not worth hiring a lawyer for a $100 case...

So I guess that answers your question. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.