forum skin(not finished)

Zenax

Reaction score
def the second one

i look forward to the full version

KowKing

Reaction score
I hope those aren't finished, they're drab and boring. Try spicing them up some?

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Both are good, but whats with the wavy pixelation around the area where it says "KoRanking"?

nightscream

Reaction score
they are not finished but don't know how to make the borders better :s
it's always wavy :(

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I love both of them..

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
It looks too much like the "Applied" skin by extremepixels: http://extremepixels.com/forum/index.php?styleid=64

The gradients look the exact same to me, and the colors are similar. The header looks very "inspired" by it, also.

Actually, did you base this on the Applied skin? The gradients ARE the same, even the gradients on the sides. You should at least mention what it's based on.

Last edited:

nightscream

Reaction score
it's based on the aplied skin but it's not the same!!
I made it myself
and who says i'm going to use the skin on x10hosting!
why can't I just sell it!

Last edited:

Equiflux

Reaction score
It looks too much like the "Applied" skin by extremepixels: eXtremepixels demo and customers forum - Powered by vBulletin

The gradients look the exact same to me, and the colors are similar. The header looks very "inspired" by it, also.

Actually, did you base this on the Applied skin? The gradients ARE the same, even the gradients on the sides. You should at least mention what it's based on.

They aren't the same. His is just heavily inspired by the skin. A lot of people thought I ripped things from eXtreme Pixels' "Disturbed" skin when I made this skin: Reach
Yes, it was inspired by the skin, but I did make everything from scratch.

Anyways, not bad nightscream.

Last edited:

reichiru

Reaction score
I actually don't think they're that great. They could really do with a lot more work. Too... plain, if you get what I mean.

wilson brook

Reaction score
hello,everyone
i am a chinese boy.i have played wow game since it opened in 04.so i know there is a very excellent website ,which has quite cheap and great service .now, i tell you .
Jet-Game
alternatively, you contact me directly .