FREE 50 Gb Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

cenobite321

Reaction score
Ever wanted to have your files on the Internet to have them available anywhere, anytime? Now with ADrive you can.

This site offers a 50 Gb file storage for FREE. You can upload individual files or whole folders and you can even choose if you want them to be shareable.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. ;)

http://adrive.com/

Jesse

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the link. I'll try this one.

jenderalmabuk

Banned
Reaction score
Ever wanted to have your files on the Internet to have them available anywhere, anytime? Now with ADrive you can.

This site offers a 50 Gb file storage for FREE. You can upload individual files or whole folders and you can even choose if you want them to be shareable.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. ;)

http://adrive.com/

Wow.... THanks So Muchhhh My Bro...

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks awesome, but I'm just wondering is it a very safe place to put files, because how is the company actually supporting this offer? No adds? Whats to stop them from going bust, shuting down and then making people lose their files?

Xteck33

Reaction score
Very Nice, I'm just a little worried about if they go corrupt... an then everyones files are lost... :/. Overall it's quick and easy!!! Thanks for the link. :D

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
Great info! Thanks for the link. Be aware that ADrive only allows upload via the ADrive web interface (no FTP)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
It looks awesome, but I'm just wondering is it a very safe place to put files, because how is the company actually supporting this offer? No adds? Whats to stop them from going bust, shuting down and then making people lose their files?

Thats the same with any company - ad-supported or not. Any company could go belly up and cause its members / users to lose files. Most, however, at least warn the users prior to closing.

doublea

Reaction score
wow, link added to favorites, but really how can they afford that?? I used an older free service that provided 20 gb for free, but one day I go to log in poof my files are gone.

I use microsoft skydrive beta atm 5 gb for free, and it seems reliable. Can't upload folders though.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
This site reminds me of XDrive. XDrive is operated by AOL and they give out 5GB of free space for anyone who has an AIM screenname or registers, but they are very good and I've had them since they first started the service last year.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
But who's going to pay for all of those, especially if people with capped internet begin to block ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.