Free Boxes

Rising

Reaction score
Well heres someting for the community, i have a template, that includes a content box, a nav menu, a header, and a preview box. i saved as a transparent .png, so you can easily copy/paste the one you want to use in your site/design, or simply edit it, and form your own (copy/paste)

Enjoi

All drawn with pencil tool only

ps. the browser either messes up the quality (ie some stuff is misplaced) or the .png format is not showing some of the black lines, if you have any problems, i could give you a .jpg with a white bg, where you could easily erase corners sorry for inconveince(s) but hey they are free.

Attachments

• tables copy.png
    tables copy.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

soten355

Reaction score
well, it's pretty basic. But, any person could colour it and use it as a basic template for a website. nice work!

Tristan

Reaction score
I agree with Soten, it is pretty basic. If I were to use such a basic design though, I'd use CSS instead of graphics.

moose

Reaction score
Tristan said:
I agree with Soten, it is pretty basic. If I were to use such a basic design though, I'd use CSS instead of graphics.

CSS is the shizzle.

B

Brandon

moose said:
Tristan said:

CSS is the shizzle.

Lol, are those transparent because I'm using IE right now and don't have the strength to turn Opera on. :werd: