Free Flash Programs?

ryoko126

Reaction score
Ok I'd like to add some pizzaz to my site, and I wanted to know is there any free flash programs? I wish I could get Dreamweaver (If it's not very hard to use) But I am VERY broke. Any ideas?

ryoko126

Reaction score
Very true but I'm kinda worried about legality and viruses. I've had this computer crash 3 times because I would download stuff that had viruses.

reichiru

Reaction score
Hmm... I'm not quite sure, I would like to get Flash also, I'm stuck with Adobe Imageready and quite frankly I don't like it as much as Flash.

Splatzone

Reaction score
Hmm well there is a program called Swish http://www.swishzone.com - It isn't free, but you get a good trial. It's also really lightweight and easy to use. I used to make stuff with it all the time.
I think it's only £45 or something? I can't really remember.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't think you'll be able to do flash design for free other wise its probably illegal. You could post an offer in the market place and ask someone to do it for you. I myself would even do this as I am great with Flash :).

ryoko126

Reaction score
I wish I wasn't so broke. I want to learn how to do it myself. To me, it's gratifying to learn how to do things myself.

Thirsteen

Reaction score
get the google pack
google is nice [and rich] enough to just give us a Norton version which WILL do complete scans and resolve your problems without expiring
AND
a special version of spyware doctor that won't expire

download your programs off a phazeddl.com [remember kids, piracy is very bad...lol]
scan the file before opening it [it'll probably be a rar]
unpack
scan again
use
full system scan

and you should be good =) xD

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Or use Avast! It deletes the virus before it comes to the computer. It has stopped me from downloading trojans 5 times now.

ricebird

Reaction score
Please be very careful about the legal issues. Remember that people who work hard to create software are entitled to proper compensation.

satheesh

Reaction score
Download trial version in the adobe.com
Trial:60 days.
After 60 days your choice do crack or not.

curt15

Reaction score
Yeah, Liveswif, its free does a lot, isnt as good as the real deal, but its free. People are creating another one, more powerful.

argonius

Reaction score
There is a lot of flash programs on internet like Swish, but problem appears if u want to make something much proffesionall. Than u have to use flash. If u are just playing with it, u can use simple flash based programs.

Flash is not that hard to learn, and everything u can do from flash-based programs u can do it better from flash.

P.S. Something's wrong with your web site, a can't enter it

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
James Bond on Bosnian: http://gogy.pcriot.com