Free Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka1

Reaction score
Hello i see now i dont have free hosting account on my email anymore and i can't sign up for new free host account can you please look what account is allready signed up for my e-mail or how this work (for my forum e-mail)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Often when a hosting account has been deleted (for inactivity, etc), the system holds on to the old email account.
But, apparently you can sign up with the same email account, just ignore the "warning" you get during signup.

Luka1

Reaction score
I can't ignore it it write
The email address you have supplied is not available.
Is maybe gmail blocked ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is something at the top that shows what step in the sign-up you are on. After confirming your details and that error message pops up, click on the next step.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello i see now i dont have free hosting account on my email anymore and i can't sign up for new free host account can you please look what account is allready signed up for my e-mail or how this work (for my forum e-mail)

Hi Luka1,

Ignoring the warning is not recommended. I will escalate this ticket up to an account manager so they can manually remove your email address from our database. Please click on the colored bar at the top of this page to be taken to your ticket. Log in with your forum credentials. From there, please post a response to the ticket with the email address that you would like to use to sign up, and it will be removed from our records so you can create a new account with it again.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.