Free Web Design

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm offering to do one free Web design, if it's not an extremely large project. I'm starting out as a free lancer and need to build my portfolio.

Feel free to PM me or reply here if you're interested. :)

Only thing I require is a link back to my portfolio site in the footer.

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm just starting out. I currently have nothing to show.

can you design my site? hehehehehe i have no idea how to get started.... :(((

I tried to PM you but you don't seem to have that enabled.

Last edited:

longoria

Reaction score
Do you think you can do anything with this website . It's my first time at it . Let me know What you can do with it . I'd like to focus it all on devilockproductions , anyway check it out its www. tonylongoria.co.cc

longoria

Reaction score
I have'nt put nothing real out yet but i have put my kids videos they made on youtube under that username

grossmc

Reaction score
JT White,

I'm starting off fresh and if you want you can try to design mine because it's fairly simple concept. I'm looking at doing a static website, mostly CSS and graphical design work to begin with. Eventually I would like to set it up to run some databases to where I can make it a little better (asp.net). Here is the basic layout of my website as a informational web site on the different company services/interest my family does.

The main page will give content / statements ect...
Linked page will be for Family blurbs and picture updates
Linked page of Lawn Care and Landscaping maintenance
Linked page of Bible Studies, posted outlines/lessons, and a blog
Linked page of Consulting Beauty Control

The scaleability of the website would be to design and architecture it to add in additional linked pages. For example, we will be looking at possibly doing some real-estate and maybe small residential construction jobs. When that time comes, I would like to be able to add a few web pages, and link them back to the home page.

Let me know what you think by sending me an email. familyman1982@gmail.com

Last edited:

chandaka

Reaction score
JTWhite,

I am looking for someone to design a webpage for me on the concept of Internrt Marketing with some writeups and affiliate links which can be easily change as I run different marketing programs at specific period of times.

Do you think you can undertake the tasks ? Can mail me at chandaka99@gmail.com.

Regards. ;););)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have contacted one of the above people.