Freelance Site

Jober68

Reaction score
Why are the headings in English and not the rest of it on page 3? Sorta not good for both languages.... Also on your second page it doesn't look like you made the table big enough to hold everything as some of the images look to be cut off. Decent graphics, Decent template, no forums is a downside but I guess you can do without.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Why are the headings in English and not the rest of it on page 3? Sorta not good for both languages.... Also on your second page it doesn't look like you made the table big enough to hold everything as some of the images look to be cut off. Decent graphics, Decent template, no forums is a downside but I guess you can do without.

It's random Latin gibberish - placeholder text :)

Adobe uses it quite heavily, it's meant to be there so you can see what it'd look like with words, without spending a half an hour actually creating content for a demonstration page.

From that perspective it looks quite well; means he's spending more time on the template, and less making up BS to fill the boxes with :)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Forums? lol its a freelance site if you know wthat is?

ZeptOr

Reaction score
well a freelance website could mean a lot of things. When you are saying "its a freelance website", you are literally saying that it is a website that has something to do with how you work for yourself or how you work without long-term commitment to any one employer. Having forums or not having them has nothing to do with you being "freelance" or your website.

A more correct thing to say would be that this website is simply an online portfolio of my freelance work. But regardless, you can have forums for a potfolio website.

The design is nice btdub.

feytan

Reaction score
OT:

btw whats a freelance? i've heard so much about this is it an online job or something? if so please give some links so i can try it out ^______^

XRaDeonX

Reaction score
hmm looks good, nice style but still needs to be coded =/ If you need someone to code it for ya PM me and i will do it;)

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Why would I be making a web design freelance ite if I couldnt code, mods close this topic, no one on these forums anymore really can stick to a topic..

Tokumei

Reaction score
Freelance, form what I know, means something along the lines of self-employed. I've heard it used in freelance musicians and artists, where they do not work for a company and find jobs/gigs/projects/contracts on their own. Not too sure if it applies to websites as well.