French Section?

piché.power

Reaction score
I propose a french section. Because, us french talking people don't always understad what you guys say. Since we don't know all the exact term it's hard to follow conversation sometimes.

Slothie

Reaction score
We'd need an account manager that can read / write french fluently.

nabil

Reaction score
Hello.
Slothie, i already submitted my staff application. I am fluently in both writing and reading french as well as english.And also i got some experiences in this domain, all infos are in my application. Thanks ;)

NaBiL

TPI007

Reaction score
We'd need an account manager that can read / write french fluently.

in your sig, the number below at bottom looks like dishnet code..is that true?
Edit:
Hello.
Slothie, i already submitted my staff application. I am fluently in both writing and reading french as well as english.And also i got some experiences in this domain, all infos are in my application. Thanks ;)

NaBiL

didn't you just say "us frenchmen don't always understand what you guys say"? and now you say you're fluent? how, contrary...
on another note...
i'm Vietnamese and i propose a Vietnamese section why don't we get a Vietnamese section as well and make it fair..... lol...i JK bustin your chops hakakakakakakak :lol:

Last edited:

nabil

Reaction score
Hello,
TPI007 said:
didn't you just say "us frenchmen don't always understand what you guys say"? and now you say you're fluent? how, contrary...
1. I'm not French. (I'm from Mauritius)
2. I can speak and write both English & French fluently.

TPI007 said:
i'm Vietnamese and i propose a Vietnamese section why don't we get a Vietnamese section as well and make it fair..... lol...i JK bustin your chops hakakakakakakak
1. The languages of the hosting are English, French and Spanish. As English and Spanish sections already exist why not French.
2. The last part of your writing is not so clear. (As the forum rules state that you should talk in a language that an english reader can understand)

I just wished to make your queries clear ;)

~NaBiL

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, I don't think we have enough French members to create a special section. Even if you got in staff, we would need more french speaking members, specially people we can trust won't leave...

moltes

Reaction score
I agree with the idea to have a french section. To know if there are many french people, why not posting a poll?

With this section, x10 could provide a better support service for the french people.