Friday 13th ...

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Did anything strange/scary/unexplained/bad happen to you today?

For me it was just like any other Friday. I'm not superstitious.

Daniel S

Reaction score
No nothing bad happened to me. Good things actually happened to me! Well I suppose the day is not over yet so something bad can still happen.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Nothing happened to me today, though I think I failed a Spanish exam :(

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I managed to get 8 x 8 wrong in a practice maths test, I did 8 + 8 instead. (Lucky it was only a practice). Some other people in my class got worse things wrong, e.g. 3 x 3 = 3, 3 x 1 = 4

I think that was the only bad thing that happened to me today (So far).

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel refusing to make Zip files correctly, FTP down...

btw, The Happening is here!

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
My Japanese teacher helped us yesterday - for a change.

(BTW Friday 13 was yesterday here)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing interesting happened to me, I stepped on loads of cracks and everything. It was just a normal boring day at school, then I came home and did my usual stuff. Nothing interesting at all.

Friday 13th unlucky? Pah....

-Luke.

Wizet

Reaction score
Well when I starting playing MS today it was very unusual. I was lagging a lot and I decided quitting for the day. I never lag that much.

kkenny

Reaction score
I think all the unlucky things that should have happened to me today, happened yesterday.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Half of my city went out of power luckily my house didn't.

Mitch

Reaction score
the Netherlands have won from the France. 4 - 1 (at football) on the Friday the 13th

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
the Netherlands have won from the France. 4 - 1 (at football) on the Friday the 13th

For people who support France that would have been unlucky.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Also, speaking of Friday the 13th, here's something that happened in October 12/13th, 2006 in my area.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Buffalo+October+storm

I didn't lose power or anything (though cable TV was out, which I don't have), a few houses down the road from me had power, but had no phone and no cable. My area wasn't hit too bad, but in some parts, for those of you who have never seen a blizzard, you can only imagine the damage just 3 miles from me, transformers blowing up all over the place, power, cable, phone lines down, no fresh running water to houses in some places, trees destroying cars and homes, and more.

medphoenix

Reaction score
I used to believe that Friday 13th must be an devilish day and I avoid some important matters to do on that day. Once I had exam on Friday 13th, I was frightened, scared and suppressed that I wouldn't able to achieve good score.
Because in that subject I'm poor. In Exam surprisingly I got known questions and scored the exam "A"!!!!.
Nowadays I believe Friday 13th is a day giving luck.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
In my case in 2006, it wasn't for my area, though I was one of the lucky people to not get slammed as hard. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at my previous post.