Fried my network(Literly)

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
When a friend of mine was cleaning my house when i gone to the hostpital for a half our.
He wetted the UDP cables, And that coused a small fire and now i must use the internet from the nabors tomorrow it is probely soulved working all day on my cables sucks but i managed to get 1 cable fixed.

now i still got 43 to go!
Good luck!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
FeestBijtje said:
When a friend of mine was cleaning my house when i gone to the hostpital for a half our.
He wetted the UDP cables, And that coused a small fire and now i must use the internet from the nabors tomorrow it is probely soulved working all day on my cables sucks but i managed to get 1 cable fixed.

now i still got 43 to go!
Good luck!

You don't make sense? No offense but it took me 2-3 times reading it through to actually understand it, somewhat. *sigh*

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
Did you check NewEgg for your CAT-5 cables? I remember buying a bundle of 30 15' feet cables off NewEgg for 50 bucks...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=GO&Range=1&bop=and&Range=1,%201,%201,%201&description=CAT+5+cables&page=1

That's the cables page, browse around until you find what you want.
I got an owe bunch of cables only i had a open peace with i fixed with an connector.
The connector got wet at the inside and fried both sides of the cables + the router made a shortcut so it damaged every cable (I got a router with is 60 ports), And befor i noticed every cable was melting from the inside.
Simple isnt it :)

I got a large box with 5000 metsers of cable.
Its cheaper when i get it from my job ^^

N

Nathan

Dang, send me a box of those cables and a 60 port router...wait...not the router, a hardware firewall. :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Damn why do you need a 60 port router in your house?

Last edited:
N

Nathan

It's not if you need it Tyler, it's how you look when you have it.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok well why do you want one... thats a total waste