Front Page - still can't login!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

layobservers

Reaction score
is this crap hosting or what????????????????????

This is a joke, now the server is down again, has been all morning, so site is off line!!! this is just a waste of time. No support, no proper information, it may be free but its crap!!!!!!!

Hi, OK so now I have at last managed to get Front Page extensions reloaded - fine, so that gets me back to where i started, although some formatting has been lost!! But more importantly the site still has the same problems as described 1 week ago!!! ie still can't login to my site via Front Page to perform any edits changes etc....

when username and password are entered it returns error: 'this operation requires enduser permission for www.layobservers.x10hosting.com:80'

PLUS, on the site i have a submit report form which is emailed to me and a confirmation page opens displaying the info entered on the site, when the form is submitted the following error is received:

Not Found
The requested URL /_vti_bin/shtml.exe/secure/lob.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.layobservers.x10hosting.com Port 80

This still seems to be some sort of Port 80 problem????, so here we are 1 week has gone by and we are no further forward!!!

Can this be sorted out, does anyone have any ideas, or should I just dump the whole thing and go elsewhere????? thanks X10!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.