Front Page wont login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdimpy

Reaction score
I have always used front page 2003 to make and modify my website mrdimpy.x10hosting.com but I have been trying to update my site for a couple of days now and front page keeps saying the same thing.

The opertion requires end-user permision for ftp://mrdimpy.x10hosting.com/public_html

I have tried loging into it with Filezilla using the same info as Front Page and it logs straight in no problem.

Can you please help me.

Regards

Steve
Edit:
:dunno::dunno:

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
What exactly you are giving in ftp information and what errors you are getting?

Can you elaborate the problem.

mrdimpy

Reaction score
The Error is as follows

"The opertion requires end-user permision for ftp://mrdimpy.x10hosting.com/public_html"

The ftp info is ftp://mrdimpy.x10hosting.com/public_html

Wheni click on the remote website tab a box pops up wanting the Name and password i type them and it stops and the error messange above happens. If i use Filezilla with all the same info and it logs straigh in.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
your ftp server is ftp.mrdimpy.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

mrdimpy

Reaction score
I have just tried the ftp.mrdimpy.x10hosting as stated but it wont accept this in front page 2003.
Also the ftp://mrdimpy.x10hosting.com has always worked until now and still works on filezilla.
It seems to be a front page problem. I have tried loging into my account on another machine running front page 2003 and it does the same so I asume its your end.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.