Ftp error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats_place

Reaction score
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 421 Too many connections (1) from this IP
Error: Could not connect to server
How many connections are we allowed to have? I have only 1 open connection until I go to upload something then I have TWO what the hell?

I try to connect to the old Ip 216.245.212.210 which is what I was told to use with ftp and cant even connect to the ftp now. I used the ip out of the Cpanle which is the 174.36.10.70 and can connect but can't upload or download ANYTHING cause it keeps saying to many connections. Any Ideas????

dzofc

Reaction score
I am having the same problem... after connecting when I try to upload a file I get the "Too many connections (1) from this IP error". :dunno:

pats_place

Reaction score
i did a NETSTAT -A and showed only ONE connection untill i went to upload or dowload anything then it shows two so what we are not allowed 2 connections from the same ip????

eric.toronto

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if this issue is resolved yet or what's causing it? i tried to connect yesterday and now today. i put a new site up and was working fine over the past couple of weeks and now today it's reverted back to my old, old site. I need to get that back off and the new one uploaded again so if I could know what's going on and when i may be able to connect and upload again that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

eric

athiwatc

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but mine has been working fine, always normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.